Who are we?
eQuoria supports web site development, commercial writing and consulting services, with an emphasis on computer operations and security.
Computer Operations and Security
Our staff has extensive experience in the management and support of computer systems, system support environments and facilities. Because of my experience managing of computer systems and network operations, computer user support and site security in research related organizations, I have developed an awareness of what is needed to create a productive environment where technical groups can thrive.
Website Development, Writing and Communications
We have a large amount of experience working in volunteer and non-profit environments.
As the President of the San Diego Computer Society and later as the newsletter producer for the Catholic Charismatic Renewal in the Diocese of San Jose, I led a team of people that gathered once a month at my home to create and publish a monthly, 48 page newsletter for the organization.
Then and today, as a member of multiple volunteer advocacy teams in Santa Clara County, I have spoken in many different meeting environments and produced multiple websites to document the issues they supported.
- Dial-up computer bulletin board system for the San Diego Computer Society
- Web site development going back to 1995!
- Examples include providing a web site and bulletin board service for the Catholic Charismatic Renewal in the Diocese of San Jose in California in 2008.
- Current examples;
Unless otherwise indicated, such a images and photos from third party providers, the work on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.